Tubing Combo Package
Whitewater & Flat Water Combo Package
Go Tubing on TWO rivers in the same day!
Take a relaxing float down the Shenandoah River, then come back and enjoy tubing through some beginner-class I to III rapids on the Potomac! You’ll also get to experience the spectacular views that each river offers.
Enjoy the rivers all season long for one low price! Visit our season passes page for details.
Each trip is about 2 hours long, depending on river conditions. Want more? Take the trip again! Just ask to be shuttled back to the tubing starting point. For maximum fun, it’s a good idea to arrive early so you can fit in as many trips down the river as you want before we have to close for the day.
Combo Tubing Days
Monday – Friday: 11am to 2pm
Online booking only (no walk-ins)
Saturday, Sunday, Holidays: 10am to 3pm
Book online or walk in
Combo Tubing Rates
Book online or walk in on weekends
Monday – Friday $42.30
Additional Fees: 6% Sales Tax, $2 Service Fee per person, DNR Fee $2 and Riverkeepers Cleanup Fee $1.
Or call to book
Add-ons for your River Tubing Adventure
Guests may rent floating coolers or cooler tubes for personal coolers. Coolers must not contain alcohol or glass and Styrofoam coolers are not permitted. Inflation Stations and twine are available on site.
Floating Cooler Rental
Inflatable Cooler that you pack your items into.
Cooler Tube Rental
Cooler tubes let you bring your own cooler along. Personal coolers need to be less than 22 quarts and not have wheels and not be styrofoam.
Please note: HFAC has a “last call policy” and coolers are NOT permitted 1 hour prior to last shuttle runs of the day.
Guests may choose to have a trained and certified guide accompany them on their trip.
Guide Fee $50
Minimum Age Requirement
For safety reasons, the minimum age requirement varies according to current river conditions.
Flat Water Tubing: The normal minimum age is 5, but on the day of your trip, please check the current minimum age requirements for tubing.
Whitewater Tubing: The normal minimum age is 12, but on the day of your trip, please check the current minimum age requirements for tubing.
- Anyone under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult or reserve a guide.
- Guests under 18 must have a waiver filled out by a LEGAL parent or guardian.
- Flatwater/Whitewater Combo Tubing guests must weigh at least 50 lbs.
- Guests are required to know how to swim.
- Guests are required to inform HFAC of any medical or special needs that may affect them on this activity.
- Footwear: For safety reasons, Flip Flops are not allowed as footwear. Guests must have footwear with straps around the ankle. Guests without appropriate footwear will not be permitted on the trip.
- See the tubing clothing section for more details about what to wear.
At the time of booking, all guests must fill out a liability waiver for each participant in a booking. For fastest service, we recommend that you read and sign the liability waiver online during the purchase process. At that time a link to the online liability waiver is made available for sending via email to other participants in your booking so that they can also read and sign their waivers in advance of the trip.
Please note that anyone under the age of 18 MUST have a waiver filled out by a LEGAL parent or guardian.
Combo Package Check-In Location
Check-in for the Whitewater+Flat Water Tubing Combo Package is at our Main Location: 37410 Adventure Center Lane, Purcellville, VA 20132
Click Here for map to the main check-in location
For our Flat Water Tubing customers (excluding combo package activities that include flat water tubing), please click here for the new Flat Water Tubing check-in location
Combo Tubing Trip Departure Times
Fall Season 2019
- Shuttle departures are hourly on Monday, Thursday, and Friday and every 30 minutes on weekends.
- Guests must be off the water by 5pm. Late fees may apply for anyone not off the river at the mentioned times.
- Please note that we are unable to accommodate coolers on shuttles starting an hour before the last shuttle of each day.
- Guests MUST check-in no later than 30 minutes prior to last daily departure time.