Flat Water Tubing
Kick Back and Relax on the River
Serene tubing on the beautiful Shenandoah
Adults, Families, and Kids love our flat water tubing trips. We provide the tubes and the river shuttles, and if you like you can even rent floating coolers so you can bring snacks and drinks alongside as you float down the river!
New Flat Water Tubing Check-in Location
Our brand new Flat Water Tubing starting point is now open.
Please see the map to Flat Water Tubing check-in
Flat Water Tubing Rates
Save with these promo codes when you book online!
Weekday Trips: Use promo code TUBE3
Saturday & Sunday Trips: Use promo code TUBE5
Or call to book
Flat Water Tubing Times
Weekdays: 11 am – 2 pm
- Shuttle departures are every 30 minutes on weekends and hourly on weekdays.
- 5pm sharp is our last take-out time. Late fees will be charged accordingly.
- Please note that we are unable to accommodate coolers on shuttles starting an hour before the last shuttle of each day.
- Guests MUST check-in no later than 30 minutes prior to last daily departure time.
Add-ons for your Flat Water Tubing Adventure
Guests may rent floating coolers or cooler tubes for personal coolers. Coolers must not contain alcohol or glass and Styrofoam coolers are not permitted. Inflation Stations and twine are available on site.
Floating Cooler Rental
Inflatable Cooler that you pack your items into.
Monday – Friday $20
Sat,Sun & Holidays $22
Cooler Tube Rental
Cooler tubes let you bring your own cooler along. Personal coolers need to be less than 22 quarts and not have wheels and not be styrofoam.
Monday – Friday $10
Sat,Sun & Holidays $15
Minimum Age Requirement
For safety reasons, the minimum age requirement varies according to current river conditions.
Flat Water Tubing: The normal minimum age is 5, but on the day of your trip, please check the current minimum age requirements for tubing.
Whitewater Tubing: The normal minimum age is 12, but on the day of your trip, please check the current minimum age requirements for tubing.
- Anyone under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult or reserve a guide.
- Guests under 18 must have a waiver filled out by a LEGAL parent or guardian.
- Guests are required to know how to swim.
- Guests are required to inform HFAC of any medical or special needs that may affect them on this activity.
- Footwear: For safety reasons, Flip Flops are not allowed as footwear. Guests must have footwear with straps around the ankle. Guests without appropriate footwear will not be permitted on the trip.
- Guests must weigh no more than 300 pounds.
- See the tubing clothing section for more details about what to wear.
At the time of booking, all guests must fill out a liability waiver for each participant in a booking. For fastest service, we recommend that you read and sign the liability waiver online during the purchase process. At that time a link to the online liability waiver is made available for sending via email to other participants in your booking so that they can also read and sign their waivers in advance of the trip.
Please note that anyone under the age of 18 MUST have a waiver filled out by a LEGAL parent or guardian.
Things to Know about our Flat Water Tubing Adventures
Flat Water Tubing guests must be at least 5 years old, 50 lbs, and know how to swim. Anyone under 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult.