Flat Water Tubing
Kick Back and Relax on the River
Serene tubing on the beautiful Shenandoah
Adults, Families, and Kids love our flat water tubing trips. We provide the tubes and the river shuttles, and if you like you can even rent floating coolers so you can keep snacks and drinks alongside as you float down the river!
New This Season! Our brand new Flat Water Tubing starting point for the Shenandoah River with more parking & easier check-in. The Flat Water Tubing checkin is now at
150 Milville Road, Harpers Ferry, WV 25425
Click Here for map to Flat Water Tubing check-in
It’s an all day tubing pass!
Trips are about 90 minutes long, depending on river conditions. Want more? Take the trip again! Just ask to be shuttled back to the tubing starting point. For maximum fun, it’s a good idea to arrive early so you can fit in as many trips down the river as you want before we have to close for the day.
Flat Water Tubing Rates
Walk in or book online
Summer Season (May 1 – October 1)
Monday – Friday $23.58
Save with these promo codes when you book online!
Monday – Friday trips: use promo code TUBE3
Saturday & Sunday trips: use promo code TUBE5
Additional Fees: 6% Sales Tax, $2 Service Fee per person, DNR Fee $2 and Riverkeepers Cleanup Fee $1.
Or call to book
Add-ons for your Flat Water Tubing Adventure
Guests may rent floating coolers or cooler tubes for personal coolers. Coolers must not contain alcohol or glass and Styrofoam coolers are not permitted. Inflation Stations and twine are available on site.
Floating Cooler Rental
Inflatable Cooler that you pack your items into.
Monday – Friday $20
Sat,Sun & Holidays $22
Cooler Tube Rental
Cooler tubes let you bring your own cooler along. Personal coolers need to be less than 22 quarts and not have wheels and not be styrofoam.
Monday – Friday $10
Sat,Sun & Holidays $15
- Water shoes, sandals with an ankle strap, or sneakers are required for all water activities. No flip flops are allowed.
- Guests on our whitewater tubing tours must be 12 years old or above and at least 50 lbs.
- Guests MUST know how to swim.
- Guests are required to inform HFAC of any medical or special needs that may affect them on this activity.
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or reserve a guide.
At the time of booking, all guests must fill out a liability waiver for each participant in a booking. For fastest service, we recommend that you read and sign the liability waiver online during the purchase process. At that time a link to the online liability waiver is made available for sending via email to other participants in your booking so that they can also read and sign their waivers in advance of the trip.
Please note that anyone under the age of 18 MUST have a waiver filled out by a LEGAL parent or guardian.
Guests may choose to have a trained and certified guide accompany them on their trip.
Guide Fee $50
Things to Know about our Flat Water Tubing Adventures
Flat Water Tubing guests must be at least 5 years old, 50 lbs, and know how to swim. Anyone under 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult.
Prepare for your Trip
Flat water Tubing Trip Departure Times
- From May 1 – October 1, shuttle departures are hourly on weekdays from 10am to 3pm, and every 30 minutes on weekends from 9:30am to 4pm.
- Guests must be off the water by 5pm Mon – Fri and by 6pm on Sat & Sun. Late fees may apply for anyone not off the river at the mentioned times.
- Please note that we are unable to accommodate coolers on shuttles starting an hour before the last shuttle of each day.
- Guests MUST check-in no later than 30 minutes prior to last daily departure time.