Plan Your Trip
Trip planning resources and details
- Pick your trip. Check out all our activity options and details. Make sure you check for age and other restrictions that may apply to individual adventures.
Insert activity icons here –
- Reserve your trip. Online reservations coming soon. Please call 800-836-9911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about activities or to make a reservation.
- Coordinate your group.
Liability Forms – Any person participating in an activity with Harpers Ferry Adventure Center must complete a Liability Waiver. ****ALL PARTICIPANTS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 MUST HAVE A LIABILITY WAIVER COMPLETED BY PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN.***
Trip times – Plan to arrive at least 1 hour prior to your trip departure for weekend reservations, and at least 30 minutes prior to your trip for weekday reservations.
Make sure your group knows what to expect, and
- Know our policies – Make sure you know what to expect in the event you need to cancel or reschedule your tip, or if the weather doesn’t go as planned. Click here to review our policies.
- FAQs - Check out out FAQs. Guests have been coming with us for almost 20 years; some of the questions are the same, and some great ideas have come straight from our guests. No reason to reinvent the tube per say, when there are lots of helpful tips at your finger tips.Click here to review the FAQs.
- Food and Drink – What’s your plan for snacks and lunch on your trip? Are you packing lunch to take with you? Then you might need to rent a tube to float your cooler, or one of our floating coolers? Check out cooler options here. What about after the trip? Stop by the Snack Shack for a bite to eat or check out our favorite local places!
- Gonna Play then Stay? – Check out our camping options or local accommodations.