Flat Water Tubing Shuttle
Have your own tube? Park at our outfitter and catch one of our shuttles to the family friendly, lazy river tubing adventure. Guests can kick back and relax as they slowly float down a beautiful and serene section of the Shenandoah River in Millville, WV. This is an all-day pass so float down once, catch the shuttle and start again!
PFD rental is included with every shuttle pass.
Flat Water Tubing Shuttle Days
Monday, Thursday, Friday: 11am to 2pm
Online booking only (no walk-ins)
Saturday, Sunday, Holidays: 10am to 3pm
Book online or walk in
Flat Water Tubing Shuttle Rates
Beginning September 9th: $15
Additional Fees: $2 Service Fee per person, DNR Fee $2 and Riverkeepers Cleanup Fee $1.
Or call to book
Minimum Age Requirement
For safety reasons, the minimum age requirement varies according to current river conditions.
Flat Water Tubing: The normal minimum age is 5, but on the day of your trip, please check the current minimum age requirements for tubing.
Whitewater Tubing: The normal minimum age is 12, but on the day of your trip, please check the current minimum age requirements for tubing.
- Anyone under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult or reserve a guide.
- Guests under 18 must have a waiver filled out by a LEGAL parent or guardian.
- Tubing Shuttle guests must weigh at least 50 lbs.
- Guests are required to know how to swim.
- Guests are required to inform HFAC of any medical or special needs that may affect them on this activity.
- Footwear: For safety reasons, Flip Flops are not allowed as footwear. Guests must have footwear with straps around the ankle. Guests without appropriate footwear will not be permitted on the trip.
- See the tubing clothing section for more details about what to wear.
At the time of booking, all guests must fill out a liability waiver for each participant in a booking. For fastest service, we recommend that you read and sign the liability waiver online during the purchase process. At that time a link to the online liability waiver is made available for sending via email to other participants in your booking so that they can also read and sign their waivers in advance of the trip.
Please note that anyone under the age of 18 MUST have a waiver filled out by a LEGAL parent or guardian.
We are not pet friendly at this time except for service animals which must have proper identification.
We also offer a Whitewater Tubing Shuttle >>